[Gllug] TFT Monitors

John G Walker johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Dec 29 23:36:45 UTC 2006

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 12:02:37 +0000 Simon Perry <gllug at si-designs.co.uk>
wrote:

> I now have 3 Hanns-g HW191D wide screen (1440*900) monitors that I am
> very happy with, specially considering their price. No problems under
> Linux.

I got one today, and I'm impressed by the improvement in quality
I've got. But how've you got hold of drivers?

I'm still running under SuSE 10.0 and the company doesn't appear on the
list of monitors when I run YaST. This is not a major problem at the
moment, except that it'll only let me configure the desktop as
1280x1024.

Irritating more than anything else, but I'd like to sort it out,

--
 All the best,
 John