[Gllug] KDE's Selected Text/Active Title Bar Colours Are Constantly Reverted in Mandriva 2007

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Dec 4 19:36:59 UTC 2006

Hi all!

[ This is my first message to the list. ]

I'm using Mandriva 2007 with KDE. The selection/windows title bar colours keep
changing to saturated light blue instead of the normal darker blue that is
the default.

I've tried creating my own colour scheme called "Shlomif Default" in the KDE
Control Center's "Appearance & Themes -> Colors" applet with the good
configuration. It didn't help and the colours were reverted.

Strangely enough when the applet is opened it displays it with the bad
colours, and with the "Shlomif Default" scheme selected, but when I select a
different scheme and revert "Shlomif Default", the colours I specified are
restored. But they get reverted to the bad state again after KDE is running
for a while.

Note that only KDE apps are affected. The Gtk+ colours remain fine.

I could not find anything about it in the Mandriva bug tracker or on Google.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il