[Gllug] Need to add company reg to web pages and emails?

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Thu Dec 21 17:41:19 UTC 2006

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006, Alain Williams wrote:

> > It's only official documents that require this. The new regulation simply
> > means that things that on paper require such information have to also have
> > it in electronic versions.
>
> What is the definition of an ''official document'' ?

Generally something that binds the company in the way a formal letter
would - invoices, quotes, etc.

> If I send some email on company business ("Jack: let's meet tomorrow.") is
> that not something 'official' ?

Would it be an "official document" if you scribbled it on a post-it note?

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98