[Gllug] Subversion Repository Searcher

Russell Howe rhowe at siksai.co.uk
Sat Dec 2 18:12:40 UTC 2006

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 08:45:00AM +0000, Steve Nelson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been asked to write a tool that will search documents in a
> subversion repository by keyword and return the document names which
> match.

Could you install ht://dig and point that at the svn web interface?

http://www.htdig.org/ I think is the URL

There's also Apache lucene, which is a full-text search engine. I
imagine it would be quite easy to plug something onto that to do what
you want. It's Java though... :)

Since you're a python fanboy, how about this?

http://svn.red-bean.com/repos/sussman/software/subversion/ReposIndexer/