[Gllug] [OT] Appreciation

John G Walker johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Dec 12 17:20:24 UTC 2006

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:09:17 -0000 (UTC) "Juergen Schinker"
<ba1020 at homie.homelinux.net> wrote:

> >> wehey now your ready for GENTOO give it a try..
> >
> > I'm not sure that's the case with me. That's how I f@$*!ed up my
> > partition table (see separate thread),
>
> try a standalone PC and read the handbook..

The handbook follows Linux standards - ie it isn't as helpful as it
might be, although, unlike Windows manuals, it does actually contain
information. Unfortunately, not much information on how to avoid
screwing up the partition table. :)

I'm wondering if I should bother with having anything else on the PC,
but that's one of the complaints I have with Windows,

--
 All the best,
 John