[Gllug] [ANNOUNCEMENT] GLLUG Meeting TONIGHT: SNMP, OpenNMS

Simon Morris sm at fsfe.org
Thu Dec 7 07:54:50 UTC 2006

Hello,

A (very) late reminder that we have a GLLUG meeting tonight in our usual
Westminster University venue starting at 1900.

The theme of the night is systems monitoring. Alex Sayle will present a
quick talk on what SNMP is, and the basic mechanics of how it works

Jonathan Sartin from the OpenNMS project will give a longer presentation
on OpenNMS and how to use to alert, monitor and report your environment.

Thanks

~sm