[Gllug] [OT] Website disclaimers

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Sun Dec 17 09:59:03 UTC 2006

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006, Peter Cannon wrote:

> How cool is that? I hate those "Visit our lovely town" sites but some 'slick
> kid' managed to slip that one past the red tape.

I wonder how effective it has been as a means of actually getting more
people to visit the area.

Does anyone know if there have been studies on how effective this type of
marketing is - ie get people to view something because it is very wierd
and actually have the advert part be effective in the traditional sense.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98