[Gllug] just a quick question

paul paul at thinksolution.net
Fri Feb 10 15:05:41 UTC 2006

I'm teaching myself sendmail and have a pretty good grasp of it now, but
one thing still eludes me.

Let's say I  make a mail group  for all the users in that group to recieve
mail from an account called thelist at ourdomain.com
Now I want to make it so that the group (lets call the group name "listers"),
also gets mail distributed to it, if the mail comes in from a particular
domain. so anyone emailing in from  xyz.com will be mailing the listers group
even if it is addressed to an individual within the group. so
mark at ourdomain.com could be the intended recipient but it will get diverted
to either the listers group or thelist at ourdomain.com

Does anyone know how to achieve this with sendmail? Hopefully I can just edit
a text file as I don't yet know how to do all that M4 macro stuff. Any help
appreciated as always

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk