Fw: [Gllug] just a quick question

paul paul at thinksolution.net
Mon Feb 13 13:46:55 UTC 2006

>>oh - I can't wait for the next reply!!!

me too !!   This is shaping up good  -
Just to let you know though - I take no pointers from anyone
about grammar, that's more a matter of style than syntactical
rules. Given the fact the English language has syntax, there is
little one can fault in the way a person chooses to emphasise
their meaning, and syntax is only the methodology by which
meaning is applied - in other words if you fault the syntax
there may not be a problem with the writer  - the reader may
just not understand all the intended emphasis.