[Gllug] Zaurus Repairs In The UK

Fasih Rehman fudo at fudonet.net
Mon Feb 13 15:01:21 UTC 2006

Hello All,

was just wondering if anyone knows of a company in the UK that can
repair a Zaurus. Mine died about a year ago, and I have not been able to
use it since :-(

I saw the GPE site recently and would like to give it a whirl.

Just out of interest I was also wondering if Zauri are still being used
by other list members or have they found something better. e.g a Ipaq
with GPE on it or even a Nokia 770. What about then OpenZaurus project?
Is anyone running the recent builds and what are they like?

Fasih

My last signature was better.

fudo at fudonet.net <mailto:fudo at fudonet.net>
http://fudonet.net