Fw: [Gllug] just a quick question

paul paul at thinksolution.net
Mon Feb 13 16:31:23 UTC 2006

Actually, I find what you just said, offensive. If you have an issue about
what I said when I accused people of climbing to the summit of Mount ego,
then just tell me that . Don't attack me on the basis of intellect. I
haven't attacked you
in that way until now. Besides which there were people in this thread that
were saying things
like: I defy anyone to build an email system as great as mine. Then everyone
else was basically trying
to prove how clever they were. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else
about how clever I am.
I acknowledged that some people on this list probably ARE geniuses and I
like that. I very much admire
talented and clever people. If you don't think I should be on this list just
say it !!! I've never claimed to
have an awsome intellect, I've only said I can learn from people who do. I
suggest you get some manners
and take your ego off its podium.