Fw: [Gllug] just a quick question

paul paul at thinksolution.net
Tue Feb 14 02:15:51 UTC 2006

>some of us CAN afford to display our egos - we really are that good!

It's not what you do, it's the way that you do it, and that's what gets
results - tra la lah lah lah !
I'm not trying to be offensive. The original statement was meant to be a
witty image of mountaineers treeking to the sumit of mount ego. If, however,
somebody hasn't enough humour to laugh at themselves it's hardly my fault. I
didn't insult anyone personally. I make a point not to - unless they insult
me first.
I started the thread and everyone else immediately hammered on about
something else. If i'd done that in your thread - wouldn't somone have said
something.
Anyway, I'm bored now

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk