[Gllug] Paying to send email..

Dan Stevens (IAmAI) dan.stevens.iamai at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:38:15 UTC 2006

It did say in the article that those who want to take advantage of the
service must register (otherwise how would they bill them?). I guess
this would mean it would be difficult to spam and get away with it.
Regardless, they will know *who* spammed, or at least who's account
was used to spam. It's unlikely that they will be able to registered
zombie computers, for example.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk