[Gllug] Rack nuts

Matthew Thompson matt.thompson at actuality.co.uk
Fri Feb 3 18:06:43 UTC 2006

I ended up ordering them from RS for about £50 for 750 mixed M5 and M6 with inserter in a case.

The inserter is engineered along the lines of a large toenail clipper which squeezes the clips together independent of the rack.

easier when you're doing a load in a row or don't have calouses where normal folk keep their fingers!