[Gllug] remote-control problem

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Wed Feb 8 16:30:02 UTC 2006

On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 12:04:15AM +0000, Emon wrote:
> I am rinning Slackware10.2 with KDE desktop. I have got
> "lirc-0.8.0" setup & running for using the remote-control of my
> tv-card(Pinnacle System PCTV). But the application(tvime-1.0.2)
> that I am using to watch tv doesn't seem to respond. What can I
> do??

You can describe how it fails to respond, but really is this the most
appropriate forum for this question? Have you tried the lists for lirc
and tvime?

Anyway, what is the error? How are you starting the app? What _happens_?
Sorry if you feel this is rude or abrupt but you've not really given
us enough information to be able to help in a meaningful fashion.

/joel
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk