[Gllug] just a quick question

Jim Bailey jim at freesolutions.net
Fri Feb 17 10:32:34 UTC 2006

On Feb 15, 11:25, Bruce Richardson wrote:

> You cheeky little arse!  I've been on this list for bloody years, done
> given of the longest talks ever witnessed at a GLLUG and somebody
> accuses me of spreading FUD about /Linux/, of all things.

I remember that talk, awesome, LDAP, though I am sure it shouldn't of
been allowed under the Geneva convention. ;)

But no Mr Richardson, sir, you don't do FUD. :)

--
Peace Jim :-)

 This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it.
 Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government,
 they can excercise their constitutional right of amending it,
 or excercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.
 -- Abraham Lincoln

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk