[Gllug] [Job Advert] Linux Sysadmin/Operations/Support, London

Alex alx at satta.co.uk
Tue Feb 14 10:49:28 UTC 2006

Hi

I got this job from a post to the GLLUG list, so it seemed only fair to
advertise it here again. Please do not contact me directly or via the
list about this position - please get in touch with
recruitment at shazamteam.com for all your questions. To apply, send a CV
to recruitment at shazamteam.com. No agencies please!

good luck

Alex

------------------

Operations System Administrator

Shazam has created the world’s first (and best!) music recognition
platform, and is now growing to provide a wide range of products and
services to the digital music industry. As a fast paced and forward
thinking company, we demand a lot from our opeteam and reward them with
interesting work, lots of room to develop their talent, and a fun
environment to work in. If you think you would like to be part of our
smart and energetic team, apply today.

Core job description

Shazam Entertainment Ltd is looking for a permanent Operations System
Administrator to help support our large production network located
across 2 sites.

You will need to be motivated and able to work under pressure at any
time of the day or night as part of our 24/7 operations team on a shift
basis. Being able to work as part of a team, trouble-shoot technical
issues, writing clear documentation, attention to detail and being well
organised are all of vital importance.

You will also be assisting in the daily support of the highly skilled
Java development and energetic Business Management Teams.

A minimum of 12 months experience in Redhat Linux in a production
environment, and Windows 2000 (including MS Office) in a desktop
environment. Also experience in at least 3 of the following Sendmail,
DNS, TCP/IP, MCSE (Windows 2000), Apache, Iptables, DHCP, NFS, JBoss,
Tomcat (the more the better).

For more information on our company please visit www.shazamentertainment.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk