[Gllug] trashman - a trash management utility for Linux filesystem

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Wed Feb 1 10:19:56 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 08:18:32PM +0000, Nix wrote:
> (I wish, but I've never got good enough at ML-style languages to handle
> that sort of thing, and their PostgreSQL interfaces mostly suck,

Say no more!

http://caml.inria.fr/pub/ml-archives/caml-list/2006/01/08aaac82c72cdc32f1f032fad6288fc7.en.html

> and most of them are really rather crappy at representing graphs in
> my experience.

By "graph" I guess you're talking about the "bunch of linked nodes"
type rather than the "X and Y axes" type.  Functional languages are
rather good at representing the first type of graph, and certainly no
worse than C.  You have mutable pointers in OCaml.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, CTO Merjis Ltd.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk