[Gllug] This is cute - pattern for making a free penguin

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Thu Jan 5 11:51:04 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 23:30 +0100, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> M.Blackmore wrote:
> > http://www.free-penguin.org/
>
> Look about 12 messages back through your GLLUG folder.

err ... and so? Nothing about a penguin. But it sounds like there must have been.

Which makes me think that my
 email might not be working too reliiably ... won't be the first time
 that particular IMAP server has let me down either, over the last few months, with missing mails.

Just that its so cheap, and of such long standing (mid 80s) that I am
loth to have to go to all the hassles of changing it!
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk