[Gllug] Newly installed SpamAssassin less effective than an old installation (same version)

Martin A. Brooks martin at hinterlands.org
Sat Jan 14 11:31:00 UTC 2006

John Winters wrote:
> Tricky, since if I forward such a message to this list it will probably
> get binned by all your spam filters.  However, I'll give it a go.  Spam
> message closely follows this one.

Correct :)

-----------------------------<LOG>--------------------------------------
S Sender: gllug-bounces at gllug.org.uk
         Content preview:  Finally the real thing- no more ripoffs!
Enhancment
         Patches are hot right now, VERY hot! Unfortunately, most are cheap
         imitiations and do very little to increase your size and
stamina. Well
         this is the real thing, not an imitation! One of the very
originals, the
         absolutely strongest Patch available, anywhere! [...]
         pts rule name              description
         ---- ----------------------
         0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received: contains a forged HELO
         -2.6 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is
0 to 1%
         [score: 0.0000]
         1.6 URIBL_SBL              Contains an URL listed in the SBL
blocklist
         [URIs: fewacto.net]
         3.8 URIBL_AB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the AB
SURBL blocklist
         [URIs: fewacto.net]
         4.1 URIBL_JP_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the JP
SURBL blocklist
         [URIs: fewacto.net]
         2.1 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS
SURBL blocklist
         [URIs: fewacto.net]
         3.0 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB
SURBL blocklist
         [URIs: fewacto.net]
         4.5 URIBL_SC_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the SC
SURBL blocklist
         [URIs: fewacto.net]
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk