[Gllug] Linux MAPI client

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Sun Jan 8 13:51:09 UTC 2006

re: TNEF

I regrettably have to concur that generally people that send us tnef attachments
are totally clueless about how the attachment process works and how to configure
their email client to do anything different.    When we get the wretched things,
which is not ofen fortunately, we just resort to using a decoder on the Unix
box to extract to attachment.    Another big problem is people that send
HTML mail   - got one the other day that was 38K in size and contained approx
1000 characters of 'real' message.

Tim
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk