[Gllug] New IT dept-based sitcom

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Thu Jan 12 21:31:15 UTC 2006

This one time, at band camp, Mark Williams wrote:

> 'Quite' funny - Yerss, damning with faint praise - I think I agree.
> Don't know if I'll actually bother to remember, next week, maybe.
>
> I wonder which OS they might have been referring to with the dodgy
> defaults? ;) That was, I think, the only reason to watch another.

I thought the basic joke about them "looking out for Britain's interests
in a changing galaxy" was pretty good.  Particularly hosting trade
missions on a starship, flogging the Peterborough Enterprise Zone.

I'll watch it again.  Not least because it's one of the VOD programmes
on Homechoice so I've got a week to watch it.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

The Tourist Engineer
Because nerds travel too.
http://engineer.openguides.org/

"A 'critic' is a man (or woman) who creates nothing and thereby
 feels qualified to judge the work of creative men (and women).
 There is logic in this; he is unbiased - he hates all creative
 people equally."
 - Robert A. Heinlein, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk