[Gllug] paypal : good/bad ?

Dan Stevens (IAmAI) dan.stevens.iamai at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 21:40:05 UTC 2006

This is interesting. I am a Half-Life fan and I was unable to purchase
Half-Life 2 via Steam because they do not support Switch/Maestro (I had to
buy retail). I hear that Valve will not be releasing some of their products
(Aftermath in particular) via retail at least for sometime, however I have
also heard that they are considering Paypal as a method of purchasing via
Steam. Do you think, armed with only a Switch/Maestro, that this will be a
viable and safe method of purchasing future Valve products?