[Gllug] Directories mounted over a network

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Jan 31 20:15:08 UTC 2006

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006, Tethys prattled cheerily:

> Nix writes:
>
>>> Add the -L flag to your ls command.
>>
>>That *forces* it to dereference the link. That's backwards.
>
> D'oh! I'm such a moron sometimes.

No, I'm the moron, wrecking two pieces of hardware in two weeks by
fiddling with them with a broken anti-static wrist strap.

(I'm using rubber gloves now. They're cheaper and they don't break
without warning when you turn around with a disk in your hand.)

--
`I won't make a secret of the fact that your statement/question
 sent a wave of shock and horror through us.' --- David Anderson
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk