[Gllug] paypal : good/bad ?

Tethys sta296 at astradyne.co.uk
Wed Jan 4 12:22:13 UTC 2006

"Dan Stevens (IAmAI)" writes:

>You confuse me, sir - I did quote the message I was replying too. I also
>see no comments by anyone called Martin in this thread.

You top posted, rather than using a sane quoting style (like I'm doing
here). No comments by Martin? See:

	http://lists.gllug.org.uk/pipermail/gllug/2006-January/057770.html

>If you were all using Gmail, you wouldn't have this problem.

Wrong.

Please consider using more polite email conventions, or you'll find
that people around here will be less inclined to help you. Note that
we're not being old and stuck in our ways here, merely pragmatic. HTML
email and top posting make for increased bandwidth usage, hard to read
messages and harder to follow threads of conversation for many people.

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk