[Gllug] text based rss reader

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Thu Jan 19 19:57:17 UTC 2006

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006, Ben Fitzgerald uttered the following:
> I've got gnus up and running with some rss feeds coming in. Very handy.
> I'll have to use it often to remember all the keystrokes!

That's what `C-h b', `C-h c', `C-h k', `C-h f' and of course `C-h i' are
for. I hardly remember any of them; I just look them up when needed.

(This self-documenting thing beats the *pants* off any other help system
I've ever used...)

> aside, it's doing just what I needed.

That's Gnus for you. The crown jewel of elisp programs. (It must be;
it's uncovered more bugs in Emacs and XEmacs than any other single elisp
program ever...)

--
`Logic and human nature don't seem to mix very well,
 unfortunately.' --- Velvet Wood
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk