[Gllug] paypal : good/bad ?

Ryan Cartwright ryan at crimperman.org
Thu Jan 5 00:18:49 UTC 2006

Dan Stevens (IAmAI) wrote:
On 04/01/06, Dan Stevens (IAmAI) <dan.stevens.iamai at gmail.com> wrote:

 >> You confuse me, sir - I did quote the message I was replying too. I
also see no comments by anyone called Martin in this thread.

 >> If you were all using Gmail, you wouldn't have this problem.
 >>
> Or is it because I'm using HTML? Bah, you and you silly old web clients :P

Ah yes - being polite will always win you friends won't it?

As it happens I am using Thunderbird which enables me to dispense with
your silly HTML messages and read the plain text content only. I was
actually thinking of others ( you might like to try this when next
posting ) who may prefer not to wade through spurious HTML tags just
read a three line message. That would be after they've worked out where
in the conversation your comments would come.

I was not trying to confuse you - simply pointing out (via the FAQs) why
people on this list expect plain text messages, properly quoted and
trimmed and bottom posted.

Ryan
N.B. I've rearranged your posts here so I don't have to top post as
well. :o)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk