[Gllug] The BETT education exhibition at Olympia

Roger Whittaker roger.whittaker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 22:25:30 UTC 2006

On 1/2/06, Chris Bell <chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello,
> The annual BETT ICT-in-education exhibition at Olympia is on January
> 11-14. It used to be dominated by Acorn, but more recently Microsoft and
> RM-Nimbus. SuSE appeared for a while. Usually free entry if you fill in the
> form.

A wonderful place to go and see where all your taxes are being
squandered (principally MS, RM and Capita).

SuSE appeared in I think 2000, 2001 and 2002: it was the first thing I
did when I worked there...

Not sure what will be there from our world this year, but I'm hoping
to go along and have a look for old times sake.

-
Roger Whittaker
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk