[Gllug] Uptime gone mad

Dani Pardo dani at enplater.com
Tue Jan 10 15:25:19 UTC 2006

En/na Martin A. Brooks ha escrit:
> Dani Pardo wrote:
>
>>     Anyone knows how the kernel computes the uptime? Date is still
>> correct. And last time I saw a correct uptime on that machine it was
>> said more than 400 days.
>

> Your uptime has wrapped, that's all.  This is perfectly normal.
>
> 1 year is nice, my current record is a 2.0 machine which was last
> rebooted about 4 years ago.

  I've been very lucky with this machine (an Athlon 1300Mhz, 1Gb ram). I
only had to stop it to replace the fan on the power suply. It's running
DB/2 UDB, mysql, slapd and apache, but it's not very stessed because we
are not many users.. :)
  BTW another question.. is there on the web any directory of London
companies on the OpenSource business? Because I can see very few of
them.. :?

Dani Pardo, dani at enplater.com
Enplater S.A
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk