[Gllug] OFFERED - Miscellaneous Computer Parts

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Mon Jan 2 11:43:27 UTC 2006

This one time, at band camp, James McGuigan wrote:

> Alarm Clock (a little melted on the back - but still works fine)

I know I'm not a fan of the alarm clock first thing in the morning, but
isn't this going a bit too far?

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

The Tourist Engineer
Nerds need vacations too.
http://engineer.openguides.org/

 "The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining
  armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos
  neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling
  second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place."
- Douglas Adams on Windows '95.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk