[Gllug] Co-lo

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 10:41:08 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 10:51:29AM +0000, Richard Jones wrote:

> PS. I'm a bit annoyed with Bytemark at the moment because they haven't
> answered our queries, aren't rolling out Xen as fast as they said they
> would, and all the clocks on the machines are out of synch.  Anyone
> else having problems with them?

I have recently had a go at them mainly over a lack of documentation on how
to use/setup their systems. I would also like xen (promised last Summer AFIR)
since I hope that it will let me migrate to a 2.6 kernel; I am stuck with 2.4
supporting a centos4 system since 2.6 has some problem with threads under UML.

Other than that I am reasonably happy - it just works.

I know that they are touting broadband services, is that perhaps where a lot of
their development/... time is going ?

--
Alain Williams
Parliament Hill Computers Ltd.