[Gllug] A SATA Raid card worth having?

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Tue Jan 31 10:10:48 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-31 at 10:02 +0000, David Damerell wrote:

> >Presumably double-ended buses so they can go both ways along Oxford
> >Street without having to turn around?
>
> Many trams were double-ended. Plus ca change...

Yes indeed - and the seat backs flipped over.

Bringing this thread (amazingly) right back on topic, with a single
Google search for 'linux tram' :

http://www.linux-aktivaattori.fi/sv/projekt/15_year_linux_birthday/

Does anyone know how much it costs to have a London tram, bus or Tube
car decorated with appropriate artwork for (say) a month? Will need
Big Company (TM) to pony up.

Also we need a GLLUG meeting scheduled for September 17th. This is a
Sunday, so will be OK as a GLLUG meeting day. Who can we get to speak?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk