[Gllug] OT - What really happened on 9/11 ?

Benjamin Donnachie benjamin at py-soft.co.uk
Sun Jul 16 15:22:13 UTC 2006

Aaron Trevena wrote:
[SNIP]
> Like I said, I don't have all the information but the accuracy of our
> security services intelligence about things like Iraq (totally wrong),
> Stockwell (huge, fatal fuck up), Forest Gate (huge, nearly fatal fuck
> up), 7/7 (immense fuck up), etc looks abysmal.

Agreed... but therein lies the problem.  If our security services are
doing a good job, then we shouldn't hear about it and they certainly
claim to be doing a good job! :-/  (Apart from the [massive] fuck ups)

That said, I personally find the Twin Towers explosives conspiracy
theory too far fetched.

Ben
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk