[Gllug] [OT] Social networking

Richard Turner richard at zygous.co.uk
Mon Jul 31 18:40:52 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-07-31 at 16:22 +0100, Richard wrote:
> For example, LinkedIn has a handshake system (invite, accept) for
> each
> connection for each user in the network.

Like GMail?

I have a GMail account, but that's all - I prefer to be sociable in the
pub with beer :)

Sadly I can't make it to the Lonix meeting at the Beer Festival on Wed,
but I am going there on Thu and don't have to work the next day, which
means there's no excuse to not be very sociable with lots of beer!

Cheers!

Richard.
--
"Racing turtles, the grapefruit is winning..."