[Gllug] OT - What really happened on 9/11 ?

Tom Robinson yzenezy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 15:49:28 UTC 2006

On 18/07/06, Nix <nix at esperi.org.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Jul 2006, John G. Walker mused:
> > I too will believe much of the neo-cons, but not that they faked the
> > attack on the Twin Towers, for the simple reason that, had they faked
> > the attack, they would have made the Bad Guys someone they wanted to
> > have a war with (eg the Iraqis). Bush spent 10th September
> > unsuccessfully trying to get people to "prove" that it was Saddam
> > Hussein that was behind the attack.
>
> Another major reason. Given the record of the present US administration,
> had they done it, they would have *buggered it up* just like they've
> buggered up everything else they've tried to do, likely through making
> plans that assume that everything works perfectly, and then running
> around like headless chickens when it didn't.
>
> This `plot' essentially assumes that the Bush Administration and Osama
> bin Laden are in cahoots. And *that* is a step too far. It's as stupid
> as assuming Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden were in cahoots, and for
> much the same reasons (they hate each other! They're ideological
> opposites!)

This, in fact, would be the perfect cover for such a relationship. It's too
far fetched so nobody could ever beleive it. Osama bin Laden and George W
probably still hate each other but they keep each other in power -- Al
Zaquarwi is the patsy.

> But don't you think, if the Bush administration had organised the 9/11
> > attacks, they'd have put Saddam Hussein in the frame right away?

No need. Bush just drops the name and the good citizens do the rest.
Effectively the masses convince themselves. They then demand a reaction and
the government kindly obliges.

... and that by now it would all have fallen apart? Hell, the first
> person to get fired from the administration after that would have
> quietly talked, or gone to the press with it, or both...

Or quietly disappeared. It's not beyond the, shall we say, the MIB, to
coerce or dispose of 'undesirables'.

Anyone who's read The Illuminatus Trilogy might understand that this bit of
fiction is plausible as it  so impossible to concieve.

t.
--
Regards,

Tom Robinson