[Gllug] Mugshot invitations

Simon Morris simon.morris at cmtww.com
Mon Jul 31 13:19:08 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-07-31 at 14:13 +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 10:09:49AM +0100, Simon Morris wrote:
> > If anyone is interested in Red Hats new social networking site
> > www.mugshot.org I have 4 invites to give away.
>
> Does the world need another social networking site?  Run by Red Hat of
> all companies??

I suspect.. probably.. not.

Even having played with it this morning for a while it isn't at all
clear why I'd want to have an account.

Although I couldn't install the Mugshot client as the only RPM available
was for Fedora Core 5 so maybe I'm missing part of the puzzle.

I don't think the purpose of the site is at all well communicated.

"More Web 2.0, Social Networking, magic pixie dust anyone?"

~sm