[Gllug] hi all

A Yousuf yousuf_uk at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Jul 6 19:55:53 UTC 2006

HI

Special Thanks again to simmon morris And Benjamin Donnachie

Actually i already tryied to configuer my usb adsl modem (which is provided
by tiscali and name of modem is sagem), it dose work with my xp , but now im
trying to use with my fedora core 5.and i m very new to linux and i dont
know how to configure.but when i try , i went to network icon and than i
found usb adsl icon and than i put my user account and password , and when i
press active button than
i got this message .

Error message

Terminated     $connect "$@">dev/null 2>&1