[Gllug] OT - What really happened on 9/11 ?

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Tue Jul 18 16:06:10 UTC 2006

On Monday, 17 Jul 2006, M.Blackmore wrote:
>On Sun, 2006-07-16 at 09:09 +0100, Alain Williams wrote:
>>I had previously seen arguments that the attack on the Pentagon was faked,
>>but this is far more disturbing:
>>http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6545313046180631815&q=alex+jones
>I wouldn't put anything past the neo-cons, personally,

Me neither. All Dick Cheney needs is a little white cat to stroke.

>But on balance this theory is probably a stretch too far. They might
>have loved to pull something like this off - never underestimate the
>simple evil of these people - I can't see how one could black bag an
>operation setting that many charges into a building without too high a
>risk of discovery or mishap.

Particularly since - given that it's pretty unequivocally clear that
four planes and planeloads of people did disappear that day (there are
enough relatives/acquaintances around to prove that) - since you'd
have to be willing to off all those people anyway, why not carry out
the attacks in the fashion generally supposed?

Today is First Potmos, July.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk