[Gllug] Keyboard problem

Adrian McMenamin adrian at newgolddream.dyndns.info
Mon Jul 17 19:35:27 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-07-17 at 20:31 +0100, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> > Kernel command line
>
> Ahh you did say, I just didn't register: my bad.
>
> I had the world's most bizarre keyboard problem which eventually turned
> out to be a mobo fault  (this was diagnosed by a chap called Alan Cox).
> Have you tried swapping the keyboard for another one?

Yes. That does seem to solve it but it's a pain as the other half wants
to keep her keyboard (it's a big HP internet one and not the little one
I'm using which I'd have to swap for).

It *probably* is a hardware fault but I've seen more than a few
"hardware" faults turn out to be fixable by kernel tweaks so thought I'd
test

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk