[Gllug] GLLUG Newsletter - 19/06/06

John G Walker johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jun 21 08:33:44 UTC 2006

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 07:13:16 +0100 "Simon Morris" <mozrat at gmail.com>
wrote:

> We had a GLLUG wiki in days of yore (actually only a few years ago). I
> think the ideas mentioned in this thread are all valid ("Lets have a
> forumboard | NNTP server | Wiki") but they don't address the original
> problem -- Does anyone want to be an active part of the Studygroup?

My original reply to the proposal, which took the discussion in
theoretical discussions, was prompted by thoughts on my reaction to
this.

I'd like to join in, but I'm not sure I would be able to commit to
immediate reactions that a mailing list would demand. But, if it's a
question of a mailing list or nothing then count me in,

--
 All the best,
 John
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk