[Gllug] DIGITAL MAOISM: The Hazards of the New Online Collectivism - Jaron Lanier

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sun Jun 4 12:01:06 UTC 2006

On Wed, 31 May 2006, Chris Ebenezer stated:
> On 5/30/06, John G Walker <johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
>> My opinion of the article is that it was written by someone who has
>> typed a lot of words in order to disguise the fact he has nothing to
>> say. But I'm willing to be convinced that I'm wrong if anyone can give
>> me a one-sentence summary of his argument,
>
> He's a cyber-libertarian (appears in various magazines, where his
> dreadlocks are taken as a sign of being a 'radical turbonerd').

Simply the use of the words `hazard' `collectivism' and `Maoism'
together in a short distance makes that quite clear :( you hardly
even need to bother reading the article.

--
`Voting for any American political party is fundamentally
 incomprehensible.' --- Vadik
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk