[Gllug] Web Development

Tom Haddon mthaddon at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 12:36:39 UTC 2006

Hi Folks,

I work for a company in the Holborn area that's currently looking to
redesign its website. We've had a bunch of companies come to pitch for
it, but they've all be MS shops (the folks in charge of the design have
been picking the companies to shortlist to date). Our preference from a
technical perspective is to use Open Source software (preferably Java,
as that's our core competency).

Can anyone recommend (or does anyone work for) a company that might fit
the bill. We're looking for a CMS that's fairly sophisticated and
extensible (basic workflow for publishing content, user permissions,
internalization, nice urls, total flexibility in design - i.e. good
templating system, and the ability to tie into other systems).

Thanks, Tom

question = ( to ) ? be : ! be;
		-- Wm. Shakespeare

Random quotes brought to you by fortune.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk