[Gllug] anyone

Simon Morris mozrat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 23:31:55 UTC 2006

On 22/03/06, M.Blackmore <mblackmore at oxlug.org> wrote:

> Is it possible to install evolution from somewhere else that would put
> things in the right place (i.e another source)?

My concern there would be the love affair that the Gnome desktop (if
you are using Gnome) has with evolution-data-server. The clock applets
ties in with Evolution and beagle ties in with Evolution. I don't know
if downgrading Evo is going to break anything else (otherwise I would
have done it ages ago)

Evolution used to be fairly usable - the current state of it saddens me :(

http://beerandspeech.org/index.php?/archives/31-Could-Evolution-please-stop-evolving.html

--
~sm
Jabber: mozrat at gmail.com