[Gllug] [thos at gnome.org: [Debian-uk] GNOME Meetup in Cambridge]

Dean Wilson dwilson at unixdaemon.net
Sat Mar 4 20:07:13 UTC 2006

Debian-uk let me spam their list about our meetings so it's only fair I
forward this.

----- Forwarded message from Thomas Wood <thos at gnome.org> -----

Subject: [Debian-uk] GNOME Meetup in Cambridge
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 13:44:23 +0000

Dear assorted members of the GNOME community in the UK,

GNOME 2.14 is shortly to be released and to celebrate, it has been
proposed we all meet up at a suitable tavern in the city of
Cambridge. Among the things to do (apart from generally raving about
how excellent GNOME is) include discussing the possibilities for GUADEC
2007 in the UK.

GNOME 2.14 is to be released on the 15th of March, so I suggest we get
together the following Saturday (18th), or, if that isn't convenient
for most people, then I suggest the 1st of April (or the 25th March,
but I am already busy that day).

I have been reliably informed that the Regal is a nice large pub that
does food. CB2 is an internet cafe that the Cambridge lug meet in,
which might also be an option should we decide we cannot do without
connectivity.

So please, let me know if you are interested in coming, and which dates
you would find most convenient. If you know anyone who might be
interested, be sure to forward this on to them.

-Thomas

Debian-uk maillist  -  Debian-uk at chiark.greenend.org.uk

----- End forwarded message -----

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson		http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk