[Gllug] What is the Mozilla & Firefox difference ??

Alan Pope alan.pope at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 21:39:44 UTC 2006

On 28/03/06, Emon <contact_emon at gawab.com> wrote:
> Richard Jones wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 02:19:32AM +0600, Emon wrote:
> >
> >>Please let me know...
> >

> > Please let me troll, more like...
> >
> > Rich.
> >
> Woo....!! *Chill out* brother...... how on earth have my words become
> the reason of stress in your life???

As has been pointed out to you already tonight on the HantsLUG list,
asking provocative questions such as these stirrs people up. You're
best not doing it, or donning a flame proof suit before doing so.

> Was my wording wrong??... feel free to correct me, I am a newbie. I am
> more than willing to apologize if I can understand my mistake....

Ok. How about I write something like this, how would this sound to you?

"Hey, why do people use that crap Slackware, it's junk with a crappy
package manager! They must be losers!"

> *Again* Please let me know....

Cheers,
Al.