[Gllug] List archive and Broadband suppliers

Chris Hunter chrisehunter at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Mar 25 10:30:30 UTC 2006

ben at whyte-systems.co.uk wrote:

> The flat has a telewest connection so I could go with them, or I could get
> ADSL, whats peoples views.

Telewest are generally clueless, and will insist that their service will
only work with Windows - they used to insist that their "technician"
install "their" software onto the subscriber's Windows computer!

If you don't really need "Customer Support", Telewest are fine.  You can
/really/ irritate them by taking their full bundle of services - phone,
TV and 'net - and cancelling the TV service after the free trial period,
but keeping the 'net connection!

Chris

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk