[Gllug] Linux hosting provider

alan lenton alan at ibgames.com
Fri Mar 31 04:26:33 UTC 2006

Hi,

I managed to persudae my company to go with Linux rather than Windows
for a new online server (Apache and some custom apps).

We are currently looking at the following two providers:

Amen - http://www.amenworld.com/static/index_1025.html
CWCS - http://www.cwcs.co.uk/dedicated/supser.php

Does anyone have any comments about either of these, or suggestion of
other hosting companies we should look at?

Warning of any likely gotchas would also be useful :)

If people prefer to contact me at my personal address (the one this
e-mail is from) I will post a summary to the list next week.

Thanks

Alan

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk