[Gllug] Resources for software developers

Dan Stevens (IAmAI) dan.stevens.iamai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 17:05:00 UTC 2006

I have my final year of Computer Science at uni (in Aberystwyth)
starting in September, and my final year project. I have been think
about this and decided it would be could to start preparing myself for
it now. I wondered if anyone might be able to recommend some good
resources for software development and project management practices,
principles, etc? Indeed, suggest anything that you think would be
useful to software developers. Stuff like websites, wikis, books
(online and free, all the better), forums, user/mail groups that have
helped you.

Anything is appreciated. Thanks in advanced.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk