[Gllug] [Job] We're recruiting

Daniel Ahrens dan at prankstersproductions.com
Mon Mar 27 12:45:10 UTC 2006

Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> Daniel Ahrens wrote:
>
>> I look forward to hearing from you.
>

> I bet you didn't really want to sent your CV to the entire list, did
> you? :)

I guess you won that bet. *LOL* Oh, dear, well, this reminds me of that
famous bard:

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That strus and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing. "

Thanks for all your warm wishes and heartfelt replies, I really
appreciate it. Ermm.... I guess self-promotion if a funny old thing...
anyway, now everybody knows I guess and I'll probably have to leave the
country... ;) Anybody know of any jobs in South America?

Last but not least: apologies to everone for the foobar. It won't happen
  again... hopefully. ;p

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk