[Gllug] Where to buy hard drives [Summary]

Andy Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Mon Mar 6 13:06:52 UTC 2006

Ok, I created a raw page with the information people replied with, you
can see it at http://flash.stonedoor.com/uk_vendors.html.

For the archives, here is the text version.

UK Computer Vendors
------------------------
Vendor
Site                                         Rating
Overclockers UK    http://www.overclockers.co.uk/    *****
Komplett                 http://www.komplett.co.uk           ****
CCL                       http://www.cclonline.com              ****
NovaTech               http://www.novatech.co.uk           ****
Dabs                       http://www.dabs.co.uk                 ***
eBuyer                    http://www.ebuyer.com                ***
Aria                        http://www.aria.co.uk                   **
Scan                       http://www.scan.co.uk                  *

Rating System Explained
*****    Great Vendor, Good Website, Good Customer Service, and Good
Return Experiences
****    Good Vendor
***    "Not Bad" or "Neutral" Vendor, No Bad Experiences
**    Bad Experiences, would only use this vendor again if they were the
only ones who had the item
*    Terrible Experiences, "Not even if the last vendor on earth"

Disclaimer: this rating system is based on word of mouth experiences and
may not reflect real life.

Andy

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk